Top Rated Rubber Brooms for Pet Hair Removal
Here are the best rubber brooms for pet hair on the market today. These rubber brooms will make cleaning pet hair easier.
Feeding pets, taking them for a walk, or playing pet games is easy and fun. But if you love pets and a clean house like me, you know all the hair your furry friend leaves around is not the best sight.
Pet hair is a major problem if you don’t have the right cleaning tools. Luckily, there are a couple of options available. While a vacuum cleaner and a traditional broom may work fine, none beats how rubber brooms tackle pet hair.
Their design, coupled with the electrostatic property of rubber, help trap and clump up fur deeply stuck in furniture and floors.
And to leave you more time with your pet, I have prepared you a list of the best rubber brooms for pet hair below.
Let’s dive right into the results of many hours of research and testing.
Why Rubber Brooms Are the Best for Pet Hair
Unlike normal dirt, pet hair sticks firmly on carpets and furniture and is trickier to remove. Try a traditional broom on a hair-packed carpet or floor, and you won’t like how it scatters the hair everywhere. It leaves you exhausted from repeated sweeping, as fur easily slips through the bristles.
A vacuum cleaner is better, but you won’t get out hair stuck in small cracks and crevices with it.
Below are major reasons why a rubber broom is the best for pet hair.
- Most are suitable for all floor types and hardly leave nasty scratches on floor finishing.
- Their professional designs are suitable for pet hair cleaning as they easily trap and clump fur.
- They are easy to clean and sanitize.
- The rubber brooms are sturdy and long lasting.
- Rubber brooms are less clunky, cheaper, and require less maintenance than vacuum cleaners.
- Rubber brooms are great timid pets that are uncomfortable with vacuuming noise.
- Rubber brooms can also clean car windshields or window glasses.
5 Best Rubber Brooms for Pet Hair
#1. MR.SIGA Soft Bristle Rubber Broom
Please don’t be quick to judge the soft bristles of Mr. SIGA, as you may be in for a big surprise.
This broom ranks as our best rubber bristle broom for many reasons. Apart from being a master of outdoor and indoor sweeping and scrubbing, this broom cum squeegee handles dirt and pet hair thoroughly. And the bristles are too soft to scratch.
- 2 in 1 TPR Rubber Broom and Squeegee: TPR rubber is durable, soft, and tough enough to tackle challenging cleaning jobs. Flexible bristles make you an instant pro in sweeping pet hair and debris, while the squeegee lets you deal with liquid spills on most floor types.
- Extendable Handle: You can adjust the steel handle to any height between 29.5 to 57 inches for comfortable bending, free sweeping, and scrubbing.
- Versatile and Easy to Maintain: This broom handles everything, from sweeping gardens to driveways to indoor floors to washing pavements. Easily clean the detachable handle with soapy water, and store it in a cool environment to extend the durability.
MR.SIGA has a mission of making cleaning easier and the world a cleaner place.
This broom is doing pretty well, considering more than 60% of users on Amazon gave it a 5-star rating.
Notable positive attributes include durability, great ease of use, low maintenance needs, effectiveness in cleaning, and great value for money.
However, several users expressed dissatisfaction with a relatively weak wand and the much elbow grease needed to sweep a carpet.
- Handle design allows for firm grips
- Soft bristles that won’t scratch surfaces
- Cleaning versatility
- Wide head to save cleaning time
- The soft bristles require more effort to clean tough stains
- The handle gives in to high stress
#2. Conliwell Rubber Broom Pet Hair Removal Tool
If you are looking for a good rubber broom alternative to traditional brooms, then you will love this Conliwell pet hair removal tool. It’s suitable for kids and adults and can be used on any floor type.
- Extendable Handle: You can adjust the height of the broom (extends from 24 to 45 inches) as you wish to sweep without bending and to reach corners and tight areas. Great for adults and kids.
- Pet Brush Combo: The electrostatic rubber bristles attract and clump pet hair and other debris from all floor types impressively. You can either use the rubber broom or the more portable lint brush to remove hair, dust, lint and other debris from cushions and floors.
- Multi-Function and Versatile: Whether your pet does nothing other than shed hair all day long, or you need to sweep human hair or heavy debris, this broom has got you covered.
- Built-In Squeegee: You can easily use this to clean windows, windshields and showers as well as clean liquid spills on all floor types.
Most users liked that the broom removed pet hair effectively. They are also happy with the ease of use, and overall value for the money.
However, some users weren’t happy with its performance on carpets. And one user complained that the handle keeps coming apart.
- Suitable for kids and adults
- It may not be as effective on carpets
- The handle could be better
#3. Furemover Broom
This broom is the king of simplicity and usefulness. Get the Furemover broom, and you won’t need your vacuum cleaner anymore.
The head-design optimization ensures effective removal of pet hair and other debris, while the squeegee cleans windows nicely.
The handle is telescopic for easy storage and for reaching outlying areas.
- Wide Natural Rubber Head: At a width of 12 inches, this 100% natural rubber head is a dirt and pet hair magnet like no other. The design favors use on carpets, tiles, rugs, wooden floors, and much more.
- Built-In Squeegee: The squeegee expands the functionality of this broom. You can easily clean windows, shower walls, and windscreens with ease. Also, you can clean liquid spills off various floor types.
- Telescopic Handle: The adjustment range of this handle is 36 to 60 inches. Those areas that seemed out of reach aren’t anymore with the Furemover broom. Also, storage is less stressful.
- Super Easy to Clean Up: Natural rubber bristles are easy to clean and sanitize. You only need soapy water to clean pet hair, and debris stuck in the bristles.
Users rank the Furemover broom high in ease of use, suitability for various floor types, effectiveness in cleaning pet hair, and sturdiness.
A good number can’t hide their satisfaction with this broom after sweeping a lump of dog hair from a vacuumed carpet.
But, several users have observed that the aluminum wand lacks stress tolerance. Theirs easily broke after several energetic sweeps on a carpet.
- Great value for money
- Inbuilt squeegee
- Telescopic handle
- Sturdy for durability
- The handle could be better
#4. Dog Hair Remover Broom Rubber Broom
This Treelen masterpiece is the true definition of a workhorse. It’s made of 100% TPR rubber with a metallic handle.
The Dog Hair Remover Broom design is very sturdy to handle the hardest work but also soft enough not to scratch the surface.
Though recommended for carpet cleaning, this broom can handle your entire house cleaning effortlessly.
- Wide Electrostatic Rubber Bristles Head: The broom’s head is 13 inches long with hundreds of electrostatic rubber bristles. You will clean a large area with one sweep and easily attract and collect pet hair and other debris efficiently. This must-have broom reduces the time and effort you need to clean.
- Telescopic Extendable Handle: The stainless steel handle consists of three poles adjustable from 29 to 59 inches. The broom is suitable for use by children and adults and cleans even the hardest-to-reach places. The steel is strong and stress tolerant.
- Cleaning Versatility: Apart from being a master of sweeping and scrubbing, this broom handles liquid spills awesomely with the inbuilt squeegee. Its usability extends to any surface both indoors, outdoors, and on walls and windows.
More than 55% of the users are happy with this broom. Highly commended attributes include sturdiness, effectiveness in removing even the tiniest pet hair and debris as well as cleaning versatility.
Most users expressed more satisfaction with its performance on other surfaces than on carpets. Some users also complained about a loose head-handle connection.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- The handle is suitable for children and adults alike
- Wide head
- Inbuilt squeegee for use versatility
- Loose head-to-handle connection
- Users complain of poor performance on carpets
#5. RAVMAG Silicon Rubber Broom
A glance at the RAVMAG silicone rubber broom will tell you it’s suitable for large areas with hard surface floors.
The 55-inch handle comes with an adjustable knuckle joint that makes it easier to clean difficult to reach areas such as underneath furniture. The head and wand are also stress-tolerant.
That being said, this broom needs a lot of elbow grease to clean up carpets but sails smoothly on other floor types.
- Solidly Built Design: This broom is made of single cast natural silicone rubber, which is sturdy enough to handle the most grueling jobs. And the head is wide to clean large areas in few sweeps.
- Slanted Bristles for Efficiency: The slanted bristles use static charge to effectively collect pet hair and other debris as well as clean dirt along the wall. Better yet, they won’t scratch your surfaces. The versatility of use extends across various floor types. Also, this broom is easy to clean and sanitize as you only need to rinse with soapy water.
- Integrated Squeegee: Squeegee handles liquid spills expertly and helps you give a cleaning session the finish it deserves.
Users really love this broom and gave it great reviews. They like the weight, ease of use, the effectiveness of cleaning pet hair, sturdiness, and that it can reach underneath furniture, making cleaning much easier. Users also like the versatility of the broom as it can be used on all floor types.
The only complaint about this broom is that it doesn’t perform as well on carpet as it does on hard floors.
- The large head saves cleaning time
- Very versatile in cleaning dirt and pet hair
- It doesn’t scratch surfaces
- Durable with a tough handle
- Better suited for hard surfaces
Rubber Broom Buyer’s Guide
While most rubber brooms can work fairly well on any floor surface and on carpets, there are designs that excellently clean specific floor types.
Besides, hard bristle brooms may leave undesirable marks on hard surface floor types.
Get a broom that handles your floor type awesomely while conveniently reaching small and tight places.
Also, add a rubber comb for carpets and a dustpan for collecting the debris and fur clumps. Ensure the dustpan has a flat rubber tip for an effective sweep up.
The floor space relates to the actual areas that require regular cleaning and the space for maneuvering. If the space for cleaning and movement is huge, then a broad-based push broom works best. Otherwise, go for a smaller broom.
Get a broom with at least 50 inches of handle length to avoid bending too much while sweeping. Better still, get a telescopically extendable handle broom for easier storage.
Definitely, you need to consider your storage options at home before you order that rubber broom.
If you have mudrooms or large laundry spaces, an oversized rubber broom won’t stress you storage-wise. But if you have small closets like in urban apartments, you are better off with a smaller broom.
Rubber brooms are versatile cleaning tools. They can clean other places apart from floors and carpets.
If you need a broom that can clean your car windscreen or glass panes, then get one with an inbuilt squeegee.
Pet hair spread wherever your pet goes in your house. And unlike soil particles, hair is not that easy to get off carpets and fabrics.
Hence, ensure your favorite broom has an ergonomic design for tight grips and easy maneuvers.
Also, don’t opt for short-handled brooms to avoid too much bending during cleaning.
This is a key factor to verify before whipping out your credit card. You don’t want a broom with a history of breaking easily. Consider how much stress a broom can withstand to avoid buying a new broom every fortnight.
If you’ve been having trouble cleaning pet hair in your house, then, try a rubber broom, and you will be pleasantly surprised at how easier it makes the task. You will regain control over pet hair easily through rubber brooms’ effective fur trapping and clumping.
Also, these brooms can clean other places like car windscreens and windows. Besides, you can use a rubber broom after you vacuum to eliminate every bit of fur.
Feel free to grab one from our list above or do some research for one that suffices your cleaning needs best. Our top pick is the MR.SIGA Soft Bristle Rubber Broom. It’s versatile, priced fairly, and sturdily built.
Did you find our list of the best rubber brooms for pet hair helpful? Leave your comment below.